Questions? Ask Us
I designed the Company Research guide to provide an overview of company research sources available from the Blume Library and online.
The Company Profiles section lists resources that provide lengthy analysis about individual companies. The Financial Data tab includes information about SEC filings and other sources that aggregate company financial information. Company Produced Info gives you some tips to find annual reports, conference calls, and other types of information distributed by companies. Finally, the section Rankings & Government Information offers some resources that may add to the overall picture of the company you are researching.
And, don't forget to look for articles about your company in the sources listed under Finding Articles.
I invite you to contact me if you have any questions about sources included in the Company Research guide.
Business Research Guides
- Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation
- BA1310 - Fundamentals of Business Enterprise - Martinez
- BA3351 - Legal Environment of Business - Martinez
- BA4334 - Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility - Gilley
- BA6375 - International Business Core - Fall 2013 - Zhang
- Census Information on the Web & in the Library
- Citation and Documentation Guide
- Company Research
- Country Research
- Eagle Ford Shale Resources
- EC 3310 - International Economics - Roman
- IB3321 - US Business in an Interdependent World - Spring 2012
- IB4390 - Seminar in International Business - Martinez, Z
- Industry Research
- Lexis Nexis Company Dossier Tutorial
- Library Databases
- MK3310 - Principles of Marketing - Martinez
- MN4330 - Negotiation and Conflict Resolution - Fall 2012
- Neighborhood Revitalization
- QM3330 - Management Information Systems - Parzinger - Spring 2013
- San Antonio Media
Find journal articles and more in databases for business and economics research.