Questions? Ask Us
The Industry Research guide describes some of the resources available to you to find information on an industry. It includes electronic and print resources available from the Blume Library and freely available Internet sources.
- Industry Profiles lists databases and other sources for broad information on your industry
- Industry Classification tells you how to locate information on the NAICS and SIC number systems to use when searching for data on your industry
- Ratios and Statistics includes information about comparative data on your industry and the companies that make up the industry.
- Economic Data links to guide to economics research including industry sources
- Business & Economics Databases list sources for articles and data on business topics
I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions about the sources listed in this guide.
Business Research Guides
- Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation Research
- Census Information on the Web & in the Library
- Citation and Documentation Guide
- Company Research
- Country Research
- Eagle Ford Shale Resources
- Industry Research
- Investments Research
- Library Databases
- Neighborhood Revitalization
- San Antonio Media