1. Where are the videos (DVDs) in the library?
Videos are shelved behind the Circulation Counter on the 2nd Floor. Please ask staff members for the video you want.
2. How do I find out if the Blume Library has a video on a particular subject?
3. How do I find out if the Blume Library has a specific video title?
4. Can I browse a list of videos the Blume Library owns?
5. Are there rules to follow when viewing/using library videos?
The American Library Association provides guidelines for the use of videos owned by libraries. We ask that our library users follow the guidelines of fair use to avoid copyright infringement.
6. Does the Blume Library provide streaming video content?
Yes. You can find more information on the Video: Streaming and DVD page.