Table of Contents Quick Links
Use drop-down pages above or go directly to the boxes below.
Direction for Using this Guide
1. If you are not certain at which address in Texas you are currently registered, or if you are currently registered in Texas, check the Voter Information Search site.
2. If you are registered to vote in Bexar County, go to the Bexar County Elections site.
3. Click on Your Sample Ballot (search by street address) and enter your street address and ZIP Code to see what will appear on YOUR ballot. You will see a link to the ballot for your precinct. Know what will be on your ballot BEFORE you go to the polling site. Note: No one will vote in every election on the generic ballot.
5. After making your choices, visit any early voting location in Bexar County or go to your polling site on Election Day and VOTE!
Photo ID Required for Texas Voters
Voters are now required to present an approved form of photo identification in order to vote in all Texas Elections.
Voter Eligibility & Voter Registration
To be eligible to register in Texas, you must:
• Be a U.S. citizen;
• be a resident of the country;
• be 18 years old (you may register at 17 years and 10 months);
• not a convicted felon (unless a person's sentence is completed, including any probation or parole)
• not declared mentally incapacitated by a court of law
More information can be obtained from
Texas Secretary of State
PO Box 12887
Austin, TX 78711-2060
Toll Free Phone: 1-800-252-VOTE (8683)
* Disclaimer: Any views expressed or inferred do not necessarily represent any entity.