Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
APA: CD-ROM Formats
valuation informational CD. (2003). [CD-ROM]. Austin: Texas Parks & Wildlife Department.]. State
of Texas Tax Database. 2005.
Publication on CD-ROM:
Smith, J. (Ed.). 2002. Georgia’s history from 1900-2000. [CD-ROM]. Atlanta: Georgia Tech University Press.
Basic APA Format for Electronic Sources
The following elements should be listed in the numerical order in which they appear. If an element is not applicable, proceed directly to the next element, and continue to the final element of the citation:
- Name of the author, editor, narrator, performer, or translator of the work.
- Date of publication (year, month and day, as available); if nothing is available, use n.d.
- Title of the work (first word and proper names capitalized; the rest in lower case).
- Title of the overall Web site (upper and lower case and italicized), if distinct from item 3.
- DOI (digital object identifier) or Retrieved from URL (uniform resource locator or web address).