Skip to Main Content
Create a Company List
Steps to follow to create a customized list of companies based on your search parameters.
In the Create A Company List form, choose the companies' attributes. Possibilities to consider.
- Show only Headquarters check box
- Company type: Public, private, parent, or subsidiary
- Number of employees
- Industry type by NAICS or SIC
- Business description keywords
- Location such as country, state, or city. Ex: Texas, San Antonio
Click on the Create button when you are finished with the form.