The HS 3305 History of United States Foreign Policy guide lists key resources for starting your research project.
The tabs along the left side lead to tips for finding:
- Background Information - links to encyclopedias to help establish context for your topic, tertiary sources
- Articles - journals articles, magazines, etc. The Newspapers subpage links to the all sorts of newspaper sources.
- Books - how to find books and eBooks at the Blume Library and beyond
- Videos - describes streaming video databases and sources online
- Primary Sources - both collected in print and digitized, includes governmental sources like FRUS
- Borrow from Other Libraries - Interlibrary Loan (ILL), WorldCat, and getting a public library card
- Citations - ways to use Discover and other tools like Zotero to help you with your paper citations
(Image courtesy: Ben Franklin by Frank DiBona on Flickr under a Creative Commons license.)