1. If you are not certain at which address in Texas you are currently registered, or if you are currently registered in Texas, check the Am I Registered? site. If you are registered to vote in another state, check the ALA GODORT Voting & Elections Toolkit for your state.
2. If you are not registered, the Voter Registration Deadline is 30 days before the Election in which you plan to vote.
3. If you are registered to vote in Bexar County, go to the Bexar County Elections site. Click on the Voter Registration Check & Polling Location Search to check your voter registration status, polling location, and your individual sample ballot. Know what will be on your ballot BEFORE you go to the polling site. Note: No one will vote in every election on the generic ballot.
4. Bring your Acceptable Form of ID for Texas Voters when voting in person.
6. After making your choices, if you are registered to vote in Bexar County, visit any early voting location or go to any polling site on Election Day in Bexar County and VOTE!
To be eligible to register in Texas, you must:
• Be a U.S. citizen;
• be a resident of the country;
• be 18 years old (you may register at 17 years and 10 months);
• not a convicted felon (unless a person's sentence is completed, including any probation or parole)
• not declared mentally incapacitated by a court of law
More information can be obtained from
Texas Secretary of State
PO Box 12887
Austin, TX 78711-2060
Toll Free Phone: 1-800-252-VOTE (8683)
* Disclaimer: Any views expressed or inferred do not necessarily represent the entity supporting or hosting this site.