- Citation and Documentation Guide
- Evaluate Information
- What is a Scholarly Journal? How Do I Find Scholarly Journal Articles?
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Marianist Resources
- SMC 1314 - Foundations of Reflection: God
- Library Services for Distance Learning Students
- Vatican II: Changed our Church ... Changed our World
- Using eBooks at the Blume Library
Welcome to the Theology Research Guide!
Meta Search Box
Find more articles in other Blume Library databases.
Background information on many topics. Search subject encyclopedias and other reference works.
Find books, eBooks, movies, music, government information, and more in the Library Catalog.
Looking for a specific journal?
Use Locating Journals to search for the title of a journal, newspaper, or magazine and tell if the library offers online access or print access to that publication.
Department & Major
OED - Oxford English Dictionary Online
The OED is widely regarded as the accepted authority on the English language. It is an unsurpassed guide to the meaning, history, and pronunciation of past and present words from across the English-speaking world. Browse or search this incredibly rich resource.
This online version contains two separate texts: the complete Second Edition and the New Edition in progress.