Schedule an appointment Need help to find articles for a project? Can't find the statistics you need for your report? Do you need the latest books on your topic? Ask a Librarian.
- Here are some additional ways we can help you:
- Help create a research problem statement
- Identify related terms and concepts
- Develop effective search strategies
- Identify appropriate tools and resources to explore the research problem
- Efficiently and effectively use research tools
- Evaluate potential resources
- Define the type of information needed to address the research problem
- Locate data or appropriate information needed
You can contact us by one of the following ways:
- By Appointment - Schedule an appointment to discuss your project with a librarian. These consultations can be brief (15 minutes or less) or lengthy (up to an hour). Consultations give you the chance to work one-on-one with a librarian to find, understand, and cite the best sources for your project. These appointments can be held via Zoom or in-person.
- By Email - Contact us using the Ask a Question form.
- By Phone - Call a research librarian at 210-436-3673 or 210-436-3346.