Within the Colonel Martin Crimmins Collection (SC 5) is a series of Engineering Drawings of public works projects in which Walter H. Lilly served in some capacity, usually as consulting engineer.
. In private practice he functioned as consulting engineer on numerous projects in south Texas including:
- Consulting planning engineer for the Master Plan of the City of San Antonio
- Consulting engineer for the San Antonio River Beautification Project
- Consulting engineer for the reconstruction of structures on the main canal of the Medina Irrigation System
Included in this series are drawings for:
- Alamo Heights (Bexar County, Texas) Water and Paving Projects, 1947-1954
- Brinkley Town Site (Maverick County, Texas) Subdivision, 1932-1933
- Hallettsville (Lavaca County, Texas) Storm Drain Project, 1948
- Natalia (Median County, Texas), Water Improvement District, 1939-1945
- San Antonio River Improvement, 1939
- San Antonio City Master Plan, 1950
- Bexar County (Texas) Terrell Heights and Oakcrest Subdivisions, circa 1950s
along with unattached street plats, building plans and machinery plans.
An inventory of this series can be found by clicking the link below.